top of page
New Term Time Group Class
Dates: 10th June, 17th June, 24th June, 1st July and 8th July
Daily Lesson Duration: 40 minutes
Location: Online (via Zoom)
Number of participants: Maximum 4
- This five week term focuses on speaking Panjabi in the past tense.
- Students are taught grammar and how to structure sentences both to answer and create a question.
- The focus verbs include ate, drank and did.
- Vocabulary linked to verbs will be taught.
- Weekly homework.
- Created and taught live by author and Panjabi teacher, Kiran Lyall.
To book your space or for further information email email@example.com
bottom of page