Learn the wonderful language of Panjabi from the comfort of your own environment. Funjabi Tuition online lessons will help you or your child to
reach your goals, including:
- Conversational Panjabi
- Learn to Read and Write Panjabi (Gurmukhi)
- Pronunciation and accent development
- Build confidence
Your language learning goal will be discussed on enrolment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How many students are allowed to participate in online lessons?
One. All lessons are taught on a one-to-one basis only. One-to-one lessons allow students to learn at their own pace, allowing the Funjabi Tuition curriculum to be adapted to suit individual needs.
- How are lessons taught?
Via Zoom. Safeguarding Notice: It is the responsibility of the parents to ensure the software is shut down correctly at the end of the lesson.
- How long is an online lesson?
Lessons are 30 minutes long.
- Which days do you teach?
Monday to Saturday
- I only want speaking lessons for my child, is this possible?
Yes. One-to-one lessons are tailor-made. Upon initial consultation, targets will be agreed.
- What is the minimum age for children to participate?
Children must be aged 7 (Year 3 equivalent) or above.