www.funjabituition.com is published by Buzzword UK Limited
Terms and conditions for using www.funjabituition.com website.
Your personal details
1. When you register with www.funjabituition.com website, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change your passport if you feel it has been compromised.
2. You may update your details by signing into your account on www.funjabituition.com and update your online entries.
The Contract between Buzzword UK Limited and the buyer
3. Any contract for purchases made through www.funjabituition.com website will be with Buzzword UK Limited whose registered office is: Buzzword UK Limited, 262B Church Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 5AW, UK. Company registration number 03905801. Buzzword UK Limited is currently not VAT registered.
4. Buzzword UK.Limited must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is taken at the point of order. Once payment has been received Buzzword UK Limited will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The order confirmation email will include your name, the delivery address, the order number, your purchase details and the total price payable. Buzzword UK Limited acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between Buzzword UK Limited and the buyer on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
5. Buzzword UK Limited is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
6. www.funjabituition.com website is for personal and commercial use. You may not use www.funjabituition.com website to place orders which will be, or are being, sold on to a third party. If you are suspected of using the site in this way then we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract and cancel your orders.
Buyer's right of withdrawal from the contract
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
7. You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of 30-working days after you have received the goods.
8. To withdraw your order you must notify Buzzword UK Limited by email or by writing to the address set out in Buzzword UK Limited returns section of this website.
9. If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, you must send the goods back to Buzzword UK LImited returns address at your own cost and risk, unless the goods were supplied faulty or damaged. If you withdraw your order and Buzzword UK Limited has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must take reasonable care of them before sending them back to Buzzword UK Limited, at your own cost and risk, to Buzzword UK Limited returns address.
10. Once you have notified Buzzword UK Limited that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to Buzzword UK Limited from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30-working days of your order.
Availability of goods you order
If www.funjabituition.com has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by Buzzword UK Limited from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and Buzzword UK Limited will notify you by email or by writing to the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30-working days of your order. Buzzword UK Limited will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Delivery of goods to you
Buzzword UK Limited will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give Buzzword UK Limited at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30-working days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the website are estimates only, based on availability and normal processing by delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
Value Added Tax (VAT)
Prices displayed on www.funjabituition.com website are inclusive of UK VAT (if VAT is applicable to that product). Currently Books are exempt from VAT in UK.
Under EU VAT legislation certain Book items (such as audio books and e-Books) are not eligible for reduced-rate VAT and in those cases the standard VAT rate will apply.
Goods sold by Buzzword UK Limited that are dispatched to addresses outside of the European Union are not subject to EU VAT. When ordering goods from Buzzword UK Limited for delivery overseas, Buyers may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the package reaches their country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the purchaser; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from www.funjabituition.com website, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
11. If the goods Buzzword UK Limited delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity you must notify the Carrier company and also notify Buzzword Uk Limited, Please take a photo of the damaged carton and contents and forward to Buzzword Uk Limited so that a claim can be made. Buzzword UK Limited shall have no liability to you unless you notify Buzzword UK Limited by email or by writing to Buzzword UK Limited contact address clearly stating the problem within 10-working days of the delivery of goods in question.
12. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30-working days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, Buzzword UK Limited shall have no liability to you unless you notify Buzzword UK Limited by email or in writing to Buzzword UK Limited contact address stating the problem within 30-working days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
13. If you notify a problem to Buzzword UK Limited under this condition, Buzzword UK Limited only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid in which case Buzzword UK Limited will contact you to make other arrangements to settle this refund issue.
14. Buzzword UK Limited will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Buzzword UK Limited under this condition and Buzzword UK Limited shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under term (4) above.
15. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer neither under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Buzzword UK Limited liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
Returns Policy (See Returns and Refunds)
Due to the digital nature of the product, we cannot accept eBook returns and do not refund ebook purchases.
Buzzword UK Limited shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Buzzword UK Limited excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Buzzword UK Limited operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Customer Service department at the following address: Customer Service Manager, Buzzword UK Limited, 262B Church Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 5AW. (Please note: This address is an administration office only - and not a shop or a warehouse)
The contract between Buzzword UK Limited and the buyer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current www.funjabituition.com website prices, delivery details and Buzzword UK Limited contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Buzzword UK Limited. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Buzzword UK Limited. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of Buzzword UK Limited should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by www.funjabituition.com. Buzzword UK Limited shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
www.funjabituition.com website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to websites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing www.funjabituition.com website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via our links to other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval, endorsements or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of Buzzword UK Limited.
Copyright - Visit Copyright Page
Funjabi Tuition logo is a registered trademark belonging to Buzzword UK Limited. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by Buzzword UK Limited in respect of the use of its or any such other trademarks, product names, titles or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
In these terms and conditions:- www.funjabituition.com, funjabituition.com, ‘buzzworduk.com’, Buzzword UK Limited, and ‘us’ and 'we' means Buzzword UK Limited, And any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered from us by you and any successor to Buzzword UK Limited business.
'working day' means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays.
‘Buyer’ and 'customer' and ‘you’ and 'your' means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.
Returns, Complaints and Written Notifications address:
Customer Service Manager, Buzzword UK Limited, 262B Church Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 5AW. United Kingdom.
Buzzword UK Limites 22 June 2018