The Pullpots: Rasoi
The Pullpots: Rasoi is a lovely short story in Panjabi Gurmukhi.
Funjabi Tuition will refund your online purchase if you:
- Return new books and unopened products in their original unopened packaging and we receive them in good condition.
- Include your packing slip or invoice.
- Return within 30-working days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip.
- If you return an item that was purchased with a coupon, you will be refunded only for the amount you paid (that is, the price of the item, less the coupon value).
Ship all returns, by traceable means, with the original packing slip or invoice, to:
Buzzword UK, 262B Church Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5 5AW, United Kingdom
- Original shipping charges are not refundable. You are responsible for all costs associated with return shipment.
- Returns made to Funjabi Tuition, c/o Buzzword UK Limited will be refunded in the form of the original payment method.
- We cannot issue refunds for items returned to us more than 30-working days after shipment date.
- We will NOT accept returned products for refund received more than 30-working days after shipment date.
- We are unable to exchange items.
- The return procedure above applies only to those items purchased from www.funjabituition.com website. It does not apply to books bought at another bookseller, online, or retail store.
- We cannot be responsible for packages lost during return. Therefore, we highly recommend that your return be sent as a Signed for Package. The credit for your return will be applied to the credit card used to make the purchase. It may take up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- If an item that was purchased with a coupon is returned, you will be refunded only for the amount you paid (that is, the price of the item, less the coupon value).
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
If your order was damaged on delivery you must report this immediately to the carrier company (or postal service operator) and request a Damage Report. You must also inform www.funjabituition.com of the damaged shipment within 48-hours.
If you have to return an order or part thereof because of damage in transit, please ensure you enclose a copy of your Order ID and Damage Report from the carrier company involved. You must mark the goods being returned as "Returned Goods" otherwise they may incur import duty coming into the UK - which, if this happens, the sum involved will be deducted from any refunds we have to make to our customers.
When returning your items, please make sure to include your Order ID (the original invoice) otherwise your returns procedure may be delayed. We advise that you return your items as a Signed for Package that requires a signature for proof of delivery as we will not accept any responsibility for items that get lost in the post or undelivered. It is your responsibility to ensure items are safely returned to us within the required period.
You will receive a refund for the item(s) and shipping and handling costs for defective, damaged or Misshipped items. For all other items, shipping and handling costs cannot be refunded. (Note: Return shipping cost refunds are calculated using the lowest cost shipping method. Items returned via expedited shipping methods will only be refunded an amount equal to the lowest cost shipping method).
Funjabi Tuition, Buzzword UK Limited, 262B Church Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5 5AW, United Kingdom
UK Delivery: £3.99 (estimated 3-5 day delivery)
Rest of the world: £10.00 (estimated 7-10 day delivery, depending on country)